Romance is in the air for two scary-cute Monster High dolls in this Howliday Love Edition collector pack! Draculaura doll and Clawd Wolf doll are ready for a celebratory night out -- and with his date’s birthday falling on the same day as Valentine’s, Clawd Wolf knows he needs to pull out all the stops for his fur-ever boo! From dinner at a beastro to strolling in the rain with coffincinos, this couple celebrates in style with fangtastic fashions and accessories. Doll stands included. Fully articulated. Dolls cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- It’s love at first bite as Draculaura and Clawd Wolf get all dressed up for a faboolous Valentine’s night out in this Howliday Love Edition doll 2-pack.
- Draculaura loves Valentine’s -- not only is it the most romantic of days, but it’s also her birthday! She wears a gore-geously gothic floral dress to celebrate the occasion.
- She pairs her lurk with a bat headband, glossy gloves, heart-shaped purse, and vamptastic pumps. Plus, her parasol is perfect for strolling in the rain while holding hands with her boo!
- Clawd Wolf doll looks sharp in a ripped V-neck and flared corduroy trousers. He’s ready to greet his favorite ghoul with a coffin-shaped box of roses that would make any vampire swoon!
- The Howliday Love Edition 2-pack comes with 2 doll stands and displayable packaging, making it an iclawnic gift and a must-have for collectors.