This Masterverse action figure of Trap Jaw is evil and armed for combat, based on Masters of the Universe: New Eternia, with multiple weapon accessories, including his iconic robotic arm. With the high level of detail collectors have come to expect, this 7-inch scale figure has 30 points of articulation and the cybernetic arm has four different attachments hook, jaw claw, sword and blaster. His namesake jaw is articulated and removable. He comes beautifully packaged in a window box suitable for display. This Trap Jaw figure makes a great gift to start or build a MOTU™ collection. Colors and decorations may vary.
- This Masterverse action figure of Trap Jaw, is designed at 7-inch tall scale with details inspired by Masters of the Universe: New Eternia.
- With 30 points of articulation, this collectible figure is ready for evil moves and epic combat poses as he finds himself in the fractured world of New Eternia. The recognizable jaw he's named for is articulated and removable.
- This figure's iconic robot arm is sure to enhance storytelling and display. The 4 attachments for the cybernetic arm range from hook to blaster to sword and, of course, a jaw claw, which can be swapped for the jaw in his head.
- The sword can be attached to the robotic arm or holstered on the back of his chest harness. His removable belt can hold the weapon accessories when not in use.
- The Masters of the Universe Masterverse collection celebrates MOTU™ content from Masters of the Universe: Revelation to New Eternia and Revolution.
- This Masterverse™ Trap Jaw figure makes a great gift for collectors and fans 6 years and older, who will appreciate the preservation of MOTU™ traditions combined with modernized design elements.