Procrastinate like a pro with the FUTURE ME PROBLEMS™ card game! Inspired by Sarah Andersen and her webcomic Sarah's Scribbles, this game is about avoiding that Large, Important Task. Play Schedule Cards to collect Activity Cards -- players want to collect Distractions and avoid Responsibilities. Super quick and easy to play, perfect for adults and kids 7 and older making it a great choice for family and game nights. Colors and decorations may vary.
- This unique card game features custom artwork by Sarah Andersen, the award-winning writer and artist of the Sarah's Scribbles webcomic.
- The deck and game play have all the humor, art, and charm that Sarah's Scribbles is famous for.
- Players plan out their day with Schedule Cards, like Free Time, Draw Cards, More Work, and Swap Player.
- Earn points by collecting Distractions, such as Daydream, Snack Break, or Annoy Cat.
- Lose points for collecting Responsibilities, like Water Plants, Clean, or Get Up on Time.
- But whatever players do, they don't want to draw the Large, Important Task card. That ends the game!
- By playing the right Schedule Cards, players can force others to draw the cards and deal with the Responsibilities (and Large, Important Tasks) that they don't want to!
- Future Me Problems™ is the perfect distraction from those Large, Important Tasks in real life that no one wants to deal with and is a great choice for game night!