Scots, Sassenachs, and fans alike will fall in love with this special edition Little People Collector™ set commemorating the hit series, Outlander. This highly detailed figure set includes time-traveling nurse Claire Beauchamp Randall Fraser, Claire’s 20th-century husband Frank Randall, her 18th-century husband Jamie Fraser, and British Army Captain Jonathan “Black Jack” Randall all brought down to Little People® figurine size. Arriving in a specially designed package featuring the Scottish Highlands and the mystical stones of Craigh na Dun, this figure set is a must-have for Outlander fans and collectors.
- Special edition Little People Collector™ set commemorating the first season of the hit series, Outlander
- Includes Frank Randall in his 1940s suit, Claire Fraser in her Highland dress & wearing both wedding rings, Jamie Fraser with his sword, and Jonathan “Black Jack” Randall with his whip
- Each figure stands over 2.5 inches tall and is styled in the character’s signature look
- Display-worthy package styled like the Scottish Highlands and featuring imagery from the show, including the standing stones of Craigh na Dun, plus hidden details for fans to discover
- For adults, Outlander fans, and collectors