When kids play with Barbie®, they imagine everything they can become, and for those that love the environment and making a difference, they can explore sustainability careers with the Barbie® Eco-Leadership Team™. This set of four career dolls are made from recycled plastic (excluding the head and hair), wear clothing made from recycled fabric and are certified CarbonNeutral® products. Each doll features a unique eco-leadership career and comes with related clothing and accessories. Set includes a Conservation Scientist with binoculars and a notebook; a Renewable Energy Engineer with a hard hat, safety vest, solar panel and tablet; a Chief Sustainability Officer with a laptop and cell phone; and an Environmental Advocate with a camera and sign. Makes a great gift for ages 3 years old and up. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Explore a world of learning about the environment and sustainability with the Barbie® Eco-Leadership Team™!
- This career set includes 4 unique dolls that come with career-related clothing and accessories: a Conservation Scientist, a Renewable Energy Engineer, a Chief Sustainability Officer and an Environmental Advocate.
- This set of 4 career dolls are made from recycled plastic (excluding the head and hair), wear clothing made from recycled fabric and are certified CarbonNeutral® products.
- The Conservation Scientist wears a green shirt and pants and comes with binoculars and a notebook. She researches and takes action to understand and protect forests, parks, rangelands and important natural resources.
- The Renewable Energy Engineer wears a uniform with a hard hat and safety vest and comes with a solar panel and tablet. She supports the use of sustainable forms of energy such as solar power, wind, geothermal or hydroelectric energy.