More inventory is on the way to your favorite retailer. Please continue to check back.The Barbie® Inspiring Women™ series pays tribute to incredible heroines of their time; courageous women who took risks, changed rules, and paved the way for generations of girls to dream bigger than ever before. This collectible Barbie® doll honors Anna May Wong (née Wong Liu Tsong), a prolific actress who is considered the first Chinese American Hollywood movie star. Frustrated with being typecast in stereotypical roles, she founded her own production company in 1924 and continued breaking barriers throughout her career. Sculpted to her likeness and wearing a red gown with a golden dragon design, this collectible Barbie® doll honors a trailblazing icon. Includes doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity. Barbie® doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- This Barbie® Inspiring Women™ doll honors Anna May Wong. Considered the first Chinese American movie star, she broke barriers in Hollywood and wowed audiences all over the world.
- Anna May Wong Barbie® doll wears a rich red gown with a metallic gold dragon overlay at the bodice. Sparkly golden shoulder straps and a sheer cape with a draped neckline complete the elegant look.
- Known as a trailblazing star, Wong dazzles as if under the lights of a camera with her signature chic bangs and smoky eye
- Frustrated with being typecast in supporting roles, she founded her own production company in 1924 at 19 years old; may her courage and determination inspire people everywhere to live their dreams.
- The Anna May Wong Barbie® Inspiring Women™ doll comes in displayable packaging, making her a wonderful gift for collectors and children ages 6 years old and up.