From a young girl singing in her rural church choir in Nutbush, Tennessee, to becoming the legendary icon hailed as the undisputed “Queen of Rock ‘n Roll,” Barbie® celebrates the unprecedented music career and journey of Tina Turner. In commemoration of her eponymous hit, “What’s Love Got to Do with It,” Tina Turner Barbie® doll wears a black mini dress paired with a denim jacket inspired by the iconic outfit Tina wore in the music video for the chart-topping single. Her signature hairstyle, drop earrings and black heels complete her look, and a microphone accessory and doll stand make this posable doll ideal for display. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Barbie® celebrates the “Queen of Rock ‘n Roll” with Tina Turner Barbie® doll.
- In celebration of her hit “What’s Love Got to Do with It,” Tina Turner Barbie® doll features a look inspired by the iconic outfit she wore in the music video for the chart-topping single.
- This collectible, posable Tina Turner Barbie® doll wears a black mini dress paired with a denim jacket, sheer black tights and black heels.
- Her signature hairstyle, drop earrings and a microphone accessory complete her look.
- Featuring beautiful, displayable packaging, Tina Turner Barbie® doll makes a great gift for fans and collectors. Includes doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity.