Barbie® celebrates the iconic 'Queen of Rock and Roll,' Stevie Nicks, with a Barbie® doll in her likeness. Nicks achieved worldwide success with the band Fleetwood Mac before embarking on a critically acclaimed, chart-topping solo career. Known for her captivating stage presence and signature style, she has left an indelible imprint on artists and fans around the world. Stevie Nicks Music Series Barbie® doll wears a beguiling black dress inspired by the legendary Rumours album cover and holds her iconic tambourine. Includes doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity. Barbie® doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Barbie® honors the iconic “Queen of Rock and Roll,” Stevie Nicks, with a collectible doll that emulates her signature spellbinding style.
- Stevie Nicks Barbie® doll is ready to groove on a moonlit stage with her flowy blonde hair, full textured bangs, and smoky eye.
- Her ethereal dress is inspired by the legendary 1977 album Rumours and features a velvety wrap bodice with a layered skirt that drapes and swirls like smoke.
- As in the iconic hit song Rhiannon, Stevie looks ready to take to the sky like a bird in flight with her flowing chiffon statement sleeves.
- Stevie’s bewitching look is finished with her signature golden moon necklace, tall black boots, and a tambourine with cascading ribbons.
- Featuring a doll stand and displayable packaging, Stevie Nicks Barbie® doll makes an enchanting gift for collectors and fans alike.