Baby goes to town on this table, visiting 4 familiar spots with 120+ songs, tunes & phrases!
Baby will find a new place (and tons of activities) to discover around every corner of this learning table. Head to the zoo and spin the roller to hear songs about animals – or press buttons to learn shapes in English & Spanish. Take a trip to the farm and open & close the barn door to be greeted by a different farm friend. At the market, press the keys to play the piano and learn about numbers, foods & colors. Now it’s off to Puppy’s home! Open & close the door to hear Puppy sing his ABCs, and flip the light switch to learn opposites. In the middle of the table, your little one can press the interactive button on the role play phone to make a ‘call’ to Puppy or Sis, and light up a new place to visit! And there are hands-on activities all over town to keep baby busy, including sliders, spinners and more. You can even add legs for grow-with-me play that takes baby from sitting & playing to standing & cruising. Every baby learns & plays in different ways. Smart Stages™ technology lets you select the stage that’s best for your child on any given day! Switch up the level to switch up the learning fun, and offer up a different variety of phrases, songs & sounds for your little one!
Smart Stages™ Technology
- Level 1 – Explore. First words and sounds spark baby’s curiosity.
- Level 2 – Encourage. Prompt baby through questions and simple directions.
- Level 3 – Pretend. Imaginative fun and early role play.
- Interactive baby play table with lights, learning songs, and 4 fun places to “visit,” including a zoo, farm, market, and Puppy’s house
- 3 Smart Stages® learning levels teach the alphabet, opposites, numbers & counting, colors, shapes, animals, greetings, and Spanish words
- 120+ songs, sounds and phrases, plus lights, an interactive pretend phone, and lots of busy activities for your baby to explore
- Table legs remove for sitting babies to play, then attach for standing and cruising play as your child grows
- Helps strengthen fine motor skills and gross motor skills for infants and toddlers ages 6-36 months