Education and wonder meet with the Patty Pillar pre-school game, which features a friendly, bouncy inchworm that has a spinner in his back! Push down on the Patty Pillar spinner, then let go…it pops back up with a leafy spin! Kids help find leaves for Patty Pillar's worm friends so they can all transform into butterflies! Just use the spinner, then match the leaf tokens to cards. Up to 6 kids ages 3 years and up can learn taking turns and matching colors. Three levels of play include (1) matching colors and shapes, (2) colors and numbers and (3) matching colors, shapes AND numbers! Kids can learn color, shapes and numbers and critical thinking. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Match leaf cards to grow a butterfly! This game lets nature lovers learn while they play. Three levels of play offer new challenges and let kids grow with the game.
- The Fisher-Price team and Mattel worked together to develop this game for pre-schoolers to amuse and entertain as it helps teach colors, shapes, numbers and lets kids practice critical thinking.
- The adorable graphics and cute caterpillar spinner make every turn a bouncy bit of fun!
- Kids play by pushing down the Patty Pillar spinner to see what comes up, then match Leaf Tokens to the leaf graphics on their Caterpillar Cards. Up to 6 can play at once.
- Preschool Patty-pillar Game