With the Fisher-Price® Medical Kit, preschoolers can throw on their white coats and dive right in to doctor role-play fun. Mini-MDs can 'listen' to their patient's heart with the stethoscope, 'check' their temperature with the thermometer (press the button to go from 'sick' to 'well'!), take a peek inside their ears with the otoscope or pump the blood pressure cuff to see the gauge spin! And, say bye-bye to pretend boo-boos with the toy bandage cuff. Even getting a shot becomes fun with the toy syringe.
- Doctor playset with 7 play pieces, including stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, thermometer, otoscope, syringe, bandage & fabric 'doctor' bag
- Press button on thermometer to go from “sick” to “well”
- Checking your patient’s blood pressure? Make the gauge spin!
- Everything stores inside the bag, so making “house calls” is a breeze
- Encourages imaginative pretend play and healthy habits for preschool kids ages 3-6 years
- Smilestones™: Bringing a smile to milestones! This toy helps foster Kindness by encouraging kids to help others and have empathy for their “patients”