Discover Disney Pixar's Lightyear. Stranded on an uncharted planet, Buzz Lightyear and his crewmates will battle hostile plants, giant bugs and the ultimate threat, Zurg, to complete their mission and return home. This exciting skill and action game is inspired by the movie. Two teams of 1 to 4 players ages 8 years and up face off in a puck-flicking battle to launch Buzz's spaceship, the XL-15. The game board, fuel cells, pucks, and giant bugs all play a part, and the rocket really launches! Get ready for cosmic action as Team Star Command and Team Zurg collide head-to-head and puck-to-puck in a race to collect fuel cells. For each fuel cell collected, players can take one shot to launch the XL-15. If the special Hyperfuel Puck hits the launch pad on target, the starship will blast off. Score the most launches to win! With the Blast-Off Blitz game, the race begins in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1! Colors and decorations may vary.
- This thrilling game of skill and action is inspired by Disney and Pixar's Lightyear, the origin story of Space Ranger Buzz Lightyear.
- Two opposing teams compete head-to-head by flicking pucks across the board to collect fuel cells, sabotage the other team, and launch the XL-15 starship!
- Knock giant bugs from their nests and you can move them to block your opponents.
- Designed for 2 to 8 players split into two teams, this fun and challenging game recalls the Space Command battle against Zurg from Lightyear!
- Makes a great gift for kids ages 8 years and older, especially fans of rocket ships and Lightyear!