The Rock' Em Sock' Em Robots™ game has been scoring knockouts since 1964 but rolls out something different with this edition -- a die that determines who's knocking, and who's blocking! The Red Rocker™ and Blue Bomber™ robots still have fists at the ready to be the first to knock their rival's block off. Manual controls on the ring's joysticks put the players in charge of all the punching and jabbing fun. But in this edition, rolling the die determines which robot need to go on the defensive and hit the BLOCK button, while the other goes on the offensive and hits their punch button to KNOCK! The goal remains -- Knock His Block Off!™ Makes a great gift for kids 6 years and older. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Get back in the ring with the Rock' Em Sock' Em Robots™ game in this edition with added rolling fun! A die determines which robot attempts to KNOCK the other with a punch while the other BLOCKS!
- Players control all the punching and blocking fun! When the die rolls both a 'K' and an 'O' in your color, try to knock your opponent's block off. If it's not your color, get ready to block!
- Two play at a time with these ultimate battling robots but the ultimate aim remains -- Knock His Block Off!™ First to knock their opponent's block off 3 times wins.
- Scoring knockouts since 1964, the game is a classic that never gets old, with the signature Red Rocker™ and Blue Bomber™ robots and their punching action.
- Makes a great gift for kids and boxing enthusiasts ages 6 years and older.