Detalhes do Produto
The Barbie® Inspiring Women™ Series pays tribute to incredible heroines of their time; courageous women who took risks, changed rules and paved the way for generations of girls to dream bigger than ever before. Madam C. J. Walker was born Sarah Breedlove in 1867 on a Delta, Louisiana cotton plantation. The daughter of parents who were formerly enslaved and became sharecroppers, Walker would become a successful entrepreneur and the nation’s first documented self-made female millionaire. Barbie® honors her unflinching determination with a collectible doll, sculpted to her likeness. Complete with a “Madam C.J. Walker’s Wonderful Hair Grower” accessory, Madam C.J. Walker Barbie® doll makes a stunning addition to any collection. Doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity included. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- The Barbie® Inspiring Women™ Series honors Madam C.J. Walker, successful entrepreneur and the first documented self-made female millionaire in the U.S.
- This collectible Madam C.J. Walker Barbie® doll wears a full-length skirt and a blouse with beautiful floral print and ruffled details.
- A “Madam C.J. Walker’s Wonderful Hair Grower” accessory completes her look.
- Madam C.J. Walker Barbie® doll is sculpted to her likeness and features articulation for endless posing possibilities and inspired displays.
- This celebration of Madam C.J. Walker makes a great gift for Barbie® collectors and kids ages 6 years old and up. Includes doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity.
A lista de distribuidores/varejistas apresentada também é meramente informativa, e, como tal, exemplificativa, não constituindo a totalidade dos clientes que vendem os produtos da Mattel