Detalhes do Produto
The Barbie® Inspiring Women™ Series pays tribute to incredible heroines of their time; courageous women who took risks, changed rules and paved the way for generations of girls to dream bigger than ever before. Recognizing decades of dedication, ground-breaking research and heroic achievements as a conservationist, Barbie® honors Dr. Jane Goodall, DBE, founder of the Jane Goodall Institute and UN Messenger of Peace, with a collectible doll made from recycled materials. Joined by chimpanzee David Greybeard, Dr. Jane Goodall Barbie® doll wears field attire and comes equipped with a pair of binoculars and a notebook. Doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity included. Made from a minimum of 75% recycled plastic. Excludes doll head, hair and chimpanzee. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- The Barbie® Inspiring Women™ Series honors ethologist and activist Dr. Jane Goodall, DBE, founder of the Jane Goodall Institute (more at janegoodall.org), with a collectible Barbie® doll made from recycled materials.
- Dr. Jane Goodall Barbie® doll comes equipped with a notebook and pair of binoculars and wears field attire featuring a khaki shirt, shorts and boots.
- This collectible doll is joined by a figure inspired by one of her most famous subjects, chimpanzee David Graybeard.
- Dr. Jane Goodall Barbie® doll is the first in the Inspiring Women™ Series to be made from recycled materials.
- This celebration of Dr. Jane Goodall’s decades of dedication, ground-breaking research and heroic achievements makes a great gift for collectors and kids ages 6 years old and up.