Detalhes do Produto
Barbie® Fashionistas™ celebrate diversity and offer endless possibilities for storytelling and fashion exploration. With this inclusive range of dolls, kids can see how fun it is to express personality through style! They’re an ideal gift for fashion-loving kids everywhere. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Dolls cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Designed to reflect the world kids see today, this diverse line of Barbie® Fashionistas™ showcases bright and trendy styles that make for endless storytelling possibilities.
- Meet the first Barbie® doll with Down syndrome! Barbie® partnered with the National Down Syndrome Society to design a doll that celebrates this community.
- Meaningful symbols are incorporated throughout her outfit, like butterflies -- which are a symbol of Down syndrome -- and the blue and yellow color palette, which represents Down syndrome awareness.
- Her pink pendant necklace has three arrows to represent the third 21st chromosome that individuals with Down syndrome have, and they point outwards to represent rising up and moving forward.
- Barbie® doll’s pink ankle foot orthoses (AFOs) match her outfit perfectly and support her as she walks, while her white sneakers have a zipper detail so kids can easily slip them on and off!
- She has blond hair and rocks a floral dress with puff sleeves! With such a versatile and stylish look, this Barbie® doll is ready for any adventure that kids dream up!
- Kids 3 years old and up can collect other Barbie® Fashionistas™ dolls for even more fun with friends and fashion at playtime!
A lista de distribuidores/varejistas apresentada também é meramente informativa, e, como tal, exemplificativa, não constituindo a totalidade dos clientes que vendem os produtos da Mattel