Détails du produit
It's the UNO® matching game redesigned for lefties and stored within a travel tin! With numbers switched to the opposite side of the card, lefties can better see their hand and righties are at a disadvantage. Players race to get rid of all their cards by matching them to the card shown on top of the discard pile. Play action cards like Skip, Reverse and Wild Draw Four to shake up the competition. When down to one card, held in whichever hand, don't forget to yell 'UNO!' Makes a great gift for lefties 7 years old and up. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Southpaws will be the first to pick up Left Hand UNO®, but everyone can play, lefty or righty!
- Numbers on the playing cards have been moved to the other side so they're easier for a left-handed person to fan out.
- Players race to get rid of all their cards by matching a card in their hand with the card on top of the discard pile, either by color or number.
- Action cards like Skip, Reverse and Wild Draw Four help shake up the competition.
- When layers are down to one card, they can't forget to shout 'UNO!'
- Stored within a convenient tin for travel, the card game makes a great gift for a favorite Southpaw.