Détails du produit
Is there a doctor in the house? There is now! With the Fisher-Price® Medical Kit, preschoolers can throw on their white coats and dive right in to role play fun. Mini-MDs can "listen" to their patient's heart with the stethoscope, "check" their temperature with the thermometer (press the button to go from "sick" to "well"!), take a peek inside their ears with the otoscope (ewww earwax!) or pump the blood pressure cuff to see the gauge spin! And, say bye-bye to pretend boo-boos with the toy bandage cuff. Even getting a shot becomes fun with the toy syringe. Your little doc will have a ball performing checkups on the whole family…and maybe a few stuffed animals…and the dog…
Where development comes into play™
Healthy Habits: Going to the doctor can be a confusing time for a preschooler. This medical kit lets them play out the experience & learn that going to the doctor is important for their body and helps keep them healthy!
Imagination: Preschoolers exercise their imaginations as they play out different scenarios while pretending to take care of patients.
Sharing & Cooperation: Preschoolers learn about cooperation as they discover the fun of taking turns being the doctor and the patient.
- 7 play pieces! Includes stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, thermometer, otoscope, syringe, bandage & fabric "doctor" bag
- Press button on thermometer to go from “sick” to “well”
- Checking your patient’s blood pressure Make the gauge spin!
- Everything stores inside the bag, so making “house calls” is a breeze
- Helps little ones develop healthy habits & sharing skills while giving imagination a big boost!