Détails du produit
The Barbie Inspiring Women series pays tribute to incredible heroines of their time; courageous women who took risks, changed rules, and paved the way for generations of girls to dream bigger than ever before. This collectible Barbie doll commemorates Celia Cruz, whose award-winning career spanned over 60 years and includes 75 albums and 23 gold records. She celebrated her Afro-Cuban heritage and culture through salsa music, receiving the President’s National Medal of Arts award in addition to lifetime achievement honors from the music industry. Includes doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity. Barbie doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- This Barbie® Inspiring Women™ doll honors the incomparable Celia Cruz, best known as “la Reina de la Salsa” (The Queen of Salsa).
- Celia Cruz Barbie® doll is as bright as a dancing flame in her fiery red mermaid dress. Flounces at the sleeves and hem add dramatic flair to the lace dress’s silhouette.
- The salsa singer's hair swirls into a glamourous updo, while shimmery eyeshadow and silvery statement jewelry add extra sparkle to her look.
- Cruz was adored for her incredible voice, elaborate costumes, and signature phrase '¡Azucar!'. Her Barbie® doll looks ready to put on a lively performance, too, with golden microphone in hand!
- The Celia Cruz Barbie® Inspiring Women™ doll comes in displayable packaging, making her a fantastic gift for collectors and children ages 6 years old and up.