Detalles de Producto
The Time Drifters two-part series of Escape Room in a Box™ games is a thrilling puzzle-solving hunt with a twist: finishing both games unlocks a bonus 60-minute game that can be played remotely! The story is this: Isabel and Kira are time traveling adventurers. When a rip in the space-time continuum opened, their time machine ripped in half, trapping them in different locations and points in time. Now, players must work on their own or with up to 4 players to gather clues and solve the puzzle box. Once Isabel's Story and Kira's Story (each sold separately) are completely solved, a third extra game is unlocked with more time travel mysteries! The third game can be played remotely using an online video conferencing system. This exciting board game brings big, curious fun to any game night and makes the perfect gift for puzzle-solving enthusiasts ages 13 and older. Colors and decorations may vary. You can purchase Kira's Story, sold separately, to fully unlock the bonus game.
- Combine Isabel's Story game with Kira's story game (each sold separately) for a 60-minute BONUS GAME that can be PLAYED REMOTELY!
- Players have one-half of a broken time machine. Solve puzzles and the PUZZLE BOX within 75 minutes to get the time machine working again!
- Play individually or as a cooperative game with up to 4 players.
- Features multiple engaging challenges with paper and physical puzzles.
- This fast-paced adventure is great for escape room fans and puzzle-lovers!
Unlock the BONUS Game
Play Kira's Story and Isabel's Story to unlock a third game that brings the two adventurers together.
To play the bonus game, players must be in different locations since they are stuck in separate points in space and time. They must communicate, but cannot show their puzzles with the other group. This makes the bonus game perfect for playing remotely with another group anywhere in the world!