It's the UNO™ matching game you know, now redesigned for lefties! With numbers switched to the opposite side of the card, lefties can better see their hand and righties are at a disadvantage! Players race to get rid of all their cards by matching them to the card shown on top of the discard pile. Play action cards like Skip, Reverse and Wild Draw Four to shake up the competition. When you're down to one card, whichever hand you're holding it in, don't forget to yell "UNO!" Makes a great gift for lefties 7 years old and up. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Southpaws will be the first to pick up Left Hand Uno™, but everyone can play, lefty or righty!
- Numbers on the playing cards have been moved to the other side so they're easier for a left-handed person to fan out.
- Players race to get rid of all their cards by matching a card in their hand with the card on top of the discard pile, either by color or number.
- Action cards like Skip, Reverse and Wild Draw Four help shake up the competition.
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!"
- Kids 7 years and older can master UNO™ game play -- makes a great gift for your favorite Southpaw.
SKU #: GKD73