Dream big with Barbie® career dolls and playsets! A new collaboration with a globally recognized partner will inspire kids to explore the world and beyond. This playset creates a buzz with larger accessories and lots of smaller piece count to tell a complete story. Some pieces have a plug-and-play design that works with the playset or handles that Barbie® doll can hold. She's ready to get to work wearing a professionally themed outfit with unique touches.
- The Barbie® National Geographic entomologist doll and playset creates a playtime buzz with Barbie® doll, a tree for field research, a workstation for lab work, 20+ smaller pieces and fun features kids can repeat over and over!
- Open the cocoon in the tree notch and reveal the beautiful butterfly inside with a pull of the lever; lift up to close.
- Use the real magnifying glass to get a closer look at the insects -- like a bee on its beehive!
- Capture specimens with the net and hold them in the two cases!
- 10 insects -- 2 butterflies, 2 bees, 2 spiders, 1 beetle, 1 water beetle, 1 ladybug and 1 dragonfly keep the scientist busy.
- A plug-and-play design lets kids easily move and place the insects around the set -- on the tree's trunk and leaves, on the flowers and rock, even on the beehive!
- A professional outfit on Barbie® doll and additional pieces -- a microscope, binoculars, camera and issue of National Geographic Magazine -- encourage kids to fly into the world of research without limits.
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years to 7 years old curious about the world, nature and science -- collect all the Barbie® career dolls and toys to inspire kids to dream!
- Young minds will love helping Barbie® and National Geographic further the work of scientists, explorers and educators everywhere because when a girl plays with Barbie®, she imagines everything she can become!
SKU #: GDM49