Double trouble! These two figures are characters from Monsters at Work series on Disney+ -- short but sweet Mike Wazowski and his doppel-monster Gary who everyone thinks is better looking. Scaring used to be the name of the game at Monsters, Inc. but now, it's laughter they're after! Both figures have authentic design and multiple movable joints for recreating the workplace antics of these colorful members of the Monsters, Inc. workplace or creating new adventures. The Mike Wazowski figure shows his fanatical support for the home team with his blue horned Monsters Creepees cap, which is removable and also fits Gary. At 4 inches (10.2 cm) tall, this pair also makes a doubly delightful monster display. Includes two character figures. Colors and decoration may vary.
- Relive the workplace antics of comedy class manager Mike Wazowski and his workplace rival Gary with these figures based on the Disney+ characters from Monsters at Work.
- Both figures stand 4 inches (10.2 cm) tall and feature moveable joints for dynamic posing or play – recall their day to day movements that keep Monstropolis powered! Both figures are 4.78 inches (12.14 cm) tall with hat.
- Designed with true-to-character detail, these figures really bring the eye-catching monsters to life.
- Collectors can collect characters from the Monsters, Inc. management and MIFT team or mix and match with other action figures to expand their collection to monstrous heights! Each figure sold separately, subject to availability.
- Makes a laughter-inducing gift for action figure enthusiasts and Monsters at Work fans ages 3 years old and up.
SKU #: HBY74