Working hard or hardly working, that's Cutter in a crab shell. This Monsters at Work character is a part of the Monsters, Inc. Facilities Team (MIFT) and she can fix just about anything, except her ex-husbands Scaring used to be the name of the game at Monsters, Inc. but now, it's laughter they're after! The authentic design of this character figure includes her signature hard hat. With laugh canister and drill accessories and multiple movable joints, kids can use this figure to recreate Cutter's no-nonsense workplace attitude or create new adventures. At 4.75 inches (12.1 cm) tall, this figure can add monstrous variety to any display. Includes one character figure with accessories. Colors and decoration may vary.
- Relive the workplace antics of Monsters at Work with this Cutter action figure with drill and broken laugh canister accessories, based on the Disney+ animated series.
- The figure is 4.75 inches (12.1 cm) tall, with moveable joints. Recreate Cutter's on-screen actions that help keep Monstropolis powered.
- Designed with true-to-character detail, this figure has her signature hard hat, moveable arms and crab-like legs. Pose her with accessories for a dynamic character look.
- Collectors can collect characters from the Monsters, Inc. management and MIFT team or mix and match with other action figures to expand their collection to monstrous heights! Each figure sold separately, subject to availability.
- Makes a laughter-inducing gift for action figure enthusiasts and Monsters at Work fans ages 3 years old and up.
SKU #: GXK86