UNO®, the matching card game everyone loves, has gone green! This special “Nothin’ But Paper!” edition is 100% recyclable. The cellophane wrapping around the deck was replaced by paper to make it environmentally friendly – the entire deck and package can be recycled. The soy-based ink used for these paper cards produces rich, natural colors that are non-toxic and distinctive. Game play is just like classic UNO®, with wild and challenge cards to change up the momentum of the game. When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to yell “UNO!” Colors and decorations may vary.
- It’s an all-paper, fully recyclable edition of UNO®, the card-matching game the world loves.
- Developed in keeping with Mattel’s commitment to our world and its environment, this deck and packaging are made with Forest Stewardship Council certified materials and are fully recyclable.
- Even the other materials -- soy-based ink and water-based glue -- are non-toxic.
- As in classic UNO®, get rid of cards by matching color or number and change the momentum with action and wild cards.
- Score points by being the first to get rid of all the cards in your hand to win -- but when you’re down to one card, don’t forget to yell “UNO!”
- Host an earth-friendly game night with this “Nothin’ But Paper” card deck for 2 to 10 players ages 7 years and older.
SKU #: GTH23