Detalhes do Produto
Pictionary Air™ is a hysterical way to play the classic family drawing game! Now, with Pictionary Air™ Kids vs. Grown-Ups, kids will find it easier to draw in the air and see it on screen. Adults use the updated classic clues while kids have clues that include illustrations, making it easier for children as young as 6 years old to join in the fun! Interact with the drawings, as in charades, to make this even more of an exciting twist on the quick-draw classic. Download the Pictionary Air™ app to a smart phone or tablet to get started. Point the in-app camera at the illustrator and they'll appear, along with the sketch, on the screen of the smart device. Kids have the option to use and in-app 'selfie mode' to see their drawings. For even bigger laughs, players can cast their drawings from their smart device to their TV using Apple TV, Chromecast or a similar streaming device. Compatible streaming device required. Please check the Pictionary Air™support page online for device compatibility. This family game brings big fun to any game night or party. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Get up and get moving with Pictionary Air™, a hilarious twist on the classic drawing game!
- This special Kids vs. Grown-Ups edition makes it easier for kids as young as 6 years old to draw in the air and see it on screen with special clues for kids that include illustrations.
- Download the free Pictionary Air™ app, point the in-app camera at the illustrator and they'll appear, along with the sketch, on the screen of the smart device.
- Take turns drawing clues in the air while teammates guess the images that appear on the screen. The team with the most points wins!
- Adjust the timer and have kids draw in 'selfie' mode so the younger children, ages 6 years and up, can play.