With Escape Room in a Box: Flashback™ game, you and your friends can play the ultimate room escape game at home -- and the heat is on! Your team of 2 to 8 players has 90 minutes to find clues, solve puzzles and crack codes in order to escape the mad scientist werewolf, Doc Gnaw. Solve 19 puzzles and unlock 4 real combination locks to construct a powerful amulet that holds the key to your freedom! This unique, three-path escape room game can be played UP TO THREE TIMES -- if you stick to one path during gameplay, you can play again on a different path with no overlap. And there's help from the outside: players can connect with Amazon Alexa to enhance the gameplay of Escape Room in a Box: Flashback™. Good luck! This immersive board game is great for any adult game night or for teens 13 years old and up. Colors and decorations may vary.
- To beat this exciting escape room game, you and your friends have 90 minutes to decipher clues, solve puzzles, crack codes and flee the mad scientist werewolf, Doc Gnaw!
- Escape Room in a Box: Flashback™ challenges your team of 2 to 8 players to work together and solve 19 puzzles, including 4 real combination locks, to escape your fate.
- This thrilling cooperation board game features a fun 'flashback' theme and 3 separate game paths! Stick to your path during gameplay and replay next time on a different path with no overlap.
- Connect to Amazon Alexa to enhance gameplay! Let Alexa time your challenge, provide hints and play a spooky soundtrack for you.
- Bring a fun challenge to any game night with Escape Room in a Box: Flashback™. Perfect for adults or teens 13 years old and up.