Détails du produit
After hundreds of letters poured in requesting a boyfriend for Barbie®, Mattel introduced Ken™ in 1961 and the world's most iconic couple was born. The 60th anniversary of Ken Carson is celebrated with this reproduction of the original Ken™ doll featuring a Silkstone® body and classic beach style. Ken™ is outfitted in red cotton swim trucks with a white stripe and stylish brown beach sandals with red straps. With flocked, sunshine blonde hair, his beach look is complete with a yellow terry cloth towel. A 'Genuine Ken®' wrist tag keeps him true to the original production and makes him the perfect gift for Barbie® fans and collectors. With his classic charm and dashing good looks, Ken™ is still a doll, then and now. Includes doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Barbie® celebrates the 60th anniversary of Ken Carson with a classic reproduction of the original 1961 Ken™ doll.
- Ken™ doll sports his classic beach look in red cotton swim trunks with a white stripe and stylish brown beach sandals with red straps.
- Flocked, sunshine blonde hair and a yellow terrycloth beach towel complete the look.
- A 'Genuine Ken®' wrist tag keeps this classic Ken™ doll true to the original production.
- Featuring a genuine Silkstone® body and so many nostalgic details, this 1961 Ken™ doll reproduction makes the perfect gift for fans and collectors.