Detalles de Producto
Barbie® pizza chef doll is ready to cook up fun with a pizza shop play set, three colors of dough and accessories that let kids make their own doll-sized pizzas! Young foodies can press the dough, add 'sauce' and 'cheese,' then slice and serve -- once they've collected payment at the register, of course! A sliding conveyor belt keeps the food and imaginations moving on this pizza maker. Start with the beige dough and the tomato-colored dough: use the pizza press to flatten a pizza crust and sauce on the conveyor pan. Slide the belt lever and the pizza along until it rests under the cheese grater. Add 'cheese' using the white dough: press into the shredder and once the grater is locked into position, turn the hand crank to sprinkle the topping onto the pizza. Then move the lever again and slide the pizza into the oven with its fiery backdrop. When you think it's done, use the pizza slider to move the pizza onto its pan and cut it up with the pizza slicer. Serve a slice up on a plate (there are two) or place it in the pizza box for take-out. Three drink selections -- that fit on Barbie® doll's hand -- are extra-fun ingredients for play. Store leftovers in the mini fridge below the counter; a shelf under the belt adds additional storage space. Barbie® pizza chef doll is ready to serve up her best pizza wearing a pizza-themed white top, a pink and white checked skirt, a green apron, pink shoes and a pink cap. With so many fun features and pieces, this pizza shop play set offers all-day play and a world of exploration because with Barbie®, you can be anything! Includes Barbie® doll wearing pizza chef fashion and accessories, pizza shop with stations and working features, three colors of dough and themed pieces that include utensils and a register. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Cook up fun with a pizza play set that comes with Barbie® doll, an oven with creative working features and all the ingredients to make, 'bake' and serve pizza, including three different colors of dough!
- Use the included dough -- white, beige and red -- to create pizza in a few, easy steps: place the beige and red dough into the pizza press and flatten for the pizza crust and sauce; move it along the conveyor belt by sliding the lever to the next station; fill the toppings shredder with white dough and turn the hand crank to sprinkle 'cheese' onto the pizza; then slide the lever again to move the pizza into the oven!
- When it's 'baked' long enough, slide it out with the pizza slider and cut it up with the slicer!
- Use the spatula to serve slices on the 2 green plates or send the whole pie out in a pizza box!
- Take orders and payment at the register that sits on the counter under the menu.