This Jurassic World Triceratops toy is large in size but made with 60% ISCC-certified plastics (mass balance approach). At 17 inches long, the Habitat Defender Triceratops has the impressive frill and horns that identify the species and posable legs, tail, head and jaw. Designed with a special desert habitat design, this figure can help build out any dinosaur collection. Bring the dinosaur 'TO LIFE' using Augmented Reality! Scan the hidden Tracking Code in the free Jurassic World Facts App with a compatible smart device (Android or iOS, not included) to unlock AR experiences and games! For dinosaur fans 4 years and up. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Make an impact! This Jurassic World Triceratops toy is made from 60% ISCC-certified plastics (mass balance approach). Choose this toy that helps contributes to responsible sourcing of bio-based materials.
- Desert defender! The impressive frill and horns distinguish this Triceratops with special desert habitat design that measures 17 inches long and 7 inches tall. It's ready for fierce play with articulated legs, tail, head and jaw.
- Thinking inside the box. Even the packaging considers its impact on the habitat, using FSC-certified recycled paperboard and pure vegetable oil ink.
- Connected play! Scan the dinosaur's hidden Tracking Code in the free Jurassic World Facts App with a compatible smart device (not included) to initiate AUGMENTED REALITY activities and games.
- Augmented fun! Kids can explore thermal and X-ray modes and play dinosaur-themed games like the Rescue 'N Release Mission and the Track 'N Catch Challenge!